1. ItsStillSunny says:

You know, I completely believed Daniel was killed by zombies too. I was surprised to see him in the comic afterwards, but then I thought he’s probably going to turn all zombie and eat them. I’m still waiting for that to happen.

It could be the perfect ending :D

2. seanan says:

yes yes yes yayyyy :)

3. Heidi says:

C’mon, guys, just hug it out. Worked for Lloyd and Zander!

Also, will the prices for FwB go up after pre-ordering is done (i.e. when the book’s actually available in print)? I’m thinking about getting this book for my little sister, but my pocket money’s running a bit low at the moment.

The book is $16 normally, but Amazon has it discounted, as is their way. I’ve no idea if that discount is going away at some point, but knowing Amazon I’d think not.

So excited for this comic.

5. Ryorin says:

That is the best compliment.

6. Mercy says:

Faith, when FWB is finished, will you go back to writing in your LJ? I sure hope so. I love having these constant updates and am glad you are over here as that place lays quiet for a bit. I think this has been my fave comic so far… I cant say anything to do it justice but just want to mention that the effort you put in for the backgrounds (not that elsmere and zombies didnt have fab bacgrounds too)…. I just wanted to mention the backgrouds but words fail me… backgrounds = awesome

I hope to start up a proper blog at my website later this year. LJ has become really difficult to use lately, so I don’t plan on going back. But I’ll probably not be blogging for a while after FWB wraps up, due to deadlines. Summertime, I hope to get back to it. :)

7. Leo the Yardie Chick says:

Hurray for slow steps towards peace and reconciliation!

8. staticgirl says:

Awww it’s really great when very nice people forget their differences and become friendly…