Aaaand bam. She screwed up. Everything was for nothing. No laying the Ghost to rest, because whatever the Ghost wants, Maggie doesn’t have it. Hard lesson time.

1. Wynne says:

Interesting. This is not the direction I’d have expected. Applause all around!

2. Hans says:

I always did wonder how she made the connection. Guess stress made it for her.

3. tudza says:

You have to burn her bones or something. Maybe the ghost has an overdue library book.

4. Cacy says:

Well, I mean, if Ms. Ghost Lady talked to Maggie instead of just floating over bed at night maybe this awkward situation could have been avoided. Communication, people! (And ghost people!)

• pseudonym says:

yeah… and why can maggie only see her? mabey it’s some kind of ghost mission that only girls with 3 brothers can do?

5. onoki says:

Ghosts are a weird bunch to figure out.

6. Aden Scott says:

Hey Faith, how detailed is the story when you work it out at the outline stage, and what do you leave to be figured out later? Also, when you’re knocking out comic pages, how far ahead do you plan them before you pencil? I’m figuring out my own process, and I love hearing how the pros work. Thanks!

7. Glennnnn says:

The ghost woman knows that Maggie misses her mom.

8. Ada says:

How refreshingly realistic! (Too bad Maggie has to find out real life sucks…)

9. pseudonym says:

soo…. if the ghost lady isn’t the one from the old legend who is she?!?!?!?

10. ana says:

LOV THIS!!!!!!! SO COOL!!!!!!

And yes i’m a fan girl for this book.

11. ana says:

also i think this the best way to keep the story going.

12. jill says:

Both Maggie and the ghost have lost something.. they both have pain in their loss and keep trying to find answers.
    But Maggie survives and goes on the adjust and transcend some of her pain…